At Chemform, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase.
We therefore recommend you read our Refunds and Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from Chemform, to ensure you are familiar with our policy on refunds & returns and your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
Returns are subject to Chemform’s Refunds & Returns Policy.
As per the Australian Consumer Law, products purchased from Chemform will be accepted for refund where proof of purchase is provided, where Chemform has provided prior approval to return the products and where any of the following conditions are met, namely where the products:
- Are faulty (except where the customer was aware of the relevant defect(s) prior to purchase, or where the products are faulty due to inappropriate use by the customer).
- Are not fit for their standard purpose or the purpose the customer made known to us.
- Do not match the description or sample provided to the customer.
- Have a defect that was not obvious or brought to the customers attention prior to sale.
If a customer returns a product believed to be damaged or faulty, Chemform reserves the right to assess the condition of the product to determine whether or not an exchange, refund or repair is required. A response will be provided to the customer within a reasonable period of time.
To claim a refund, the customer must:
- Have sought prior approval from an authorised Chemform representative to return the product.
- Have taken reasonable care of the product.
- Have not damaged the product by using it in a way that it wasn’t meant to be used.
- Be able to prove they purchased the product from Chemform (generally via a tax invoice).
All eligible products must be returned within a reasonable time. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid. The product must be returned in the original packaging. If any products cannot be easily returned to Chemform due to their size, the fault or because they have been affixed or installed in your premises, please contact us and we will arrange an inspection to assess the products.
Any refund will be issued after we receive your product at a Chemform office and it has been assessed. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
- A credit may be issued on your account.
- Credit card refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five (5) business days of receipt of the returned product. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- For cheque/money order/ direct deposit payments, you will need to provide us with your bank details. Please allow up to 10 days for Chemform to post the refund to your account.
Change of Mind
Chemform will not allow a refund for product purchased from Chemform where you have simply changed your mind about products purchased.
If you have any further questions regarding Chemform’s Refunds and Returns Policy, please contact the Chemform Head Office on 08 9240 7444 or email email@example.com.