Using Internet Explorer, Safari, a mobile or tablet? Click the button below.
Online training is a valuable and cost effective method for continuous education, safety and overall productivity enhancement. Chemform eLearning gives our customers the option to complete the ‘Basic Chemical Awareness Training’ online. This is beneficial for a number of reasons, including:
- Convenience: As employees struggle to balance the demands of work and home, Chemform eLearning allows them to learn from work, home and on the road.
- Cost effective: Chemform eLearning is quick and can be completed 24/7, saving time and money.
- Inductions: Can now be included in the induction phase for all new employees.
- Immediate: Delivery over the Internet enables Chemform eLearning to begin with just a click of the mouse.
- Easy to Use: The training is simple, easy to navigate and interactive.
- Self-Directed: Employees can learn at their own pace and maintain control of learning “where, when and how” with unlimited access 24/7.
- Device Friendly: Chemform eLearning is mobile & tablet friendly.
- Reporting: Detailed reports will be automatically generated.
1. Once you click ‘Start Chemform eLearning’, you will be taken to the log-in page. If you would like the final report emailed directly to management, please enter managements email address when logging in. Trainees will still have the option to download the report at the conclusion of the training.
2. Once logged in, you will be required to read modules and answer at least 1 question after each module. You will be unable to proceed to the next section until the question is answered correctly.
3. Once the final question has been submitted, a report and certificate will be generated – see below. You can download the certificate and/or print the report. Also, a report will be sent to the email address entered during registration. This email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Chemform can provide certificates and reports at any time if required.
If you require any additional information or assistance, please contact your local Chemform representative or our Perth Head Office.
Click here to start Chemform eLearning