BIOBLOCKS have been specially designed to clean and reduce odour problems associated with urinals. Each BIOBLOCK contains in excess of 3 billion pro-active bacteria (a species of ‘probiotic’ live bacteria) – they digest uric salts, sludge and uric deposit build-ups, eliminating the source of unpleasant odours rather than just masking them. These beneficial new strains of bacteria colonise the urinal pipes and degrade the body solids, calcium and urine crystals, keeping pipes clear and free of odours. For amenities that utilise septic systems or treatment plants, the species of bacteria are ideally suited to boosting biological performance.
BioBlocks contain Pro-Active Bacteria Technology to quickly eliminate odours at the source
- BIOBLOCKS with pro-active bacteria are suitable for use in all types of water & waterless urinals, stainless steel, porcelain and ceramic troughs.
- BioBlocks strains of bacteria colonise the urinal pipes and degrade the body solids, calcium and urine crystals, keeping pipes clear and free of odours.
- Leaves washrooms with a fresh, long-lasting fragrance.
- Caged BIOBLOCKS are stored in biodegradable PLA plastic cages.
- BioBlocks are safe for septic tanks.
- BIOBLOCKS (excluding Caged BioBlocks) are wrapped in a water soluble wrapper to ensure no contact with the product. There is no need to unwrap – the wrapper will dissolve with use in water